Sunday, February 8, 2009

my knight of shining armour...


In this world full of hurt and pain,
I need someone who would help me through the rain.
To comfort me when Im sad,
Doing everything just to make me glad.

In this world I need a Brave Knight,
Who would never give up any fight.
A knight who would dry away my tears,
Telling me to overcome my fears.

A knight who loves me for who I am inside,
With him there's nothing more I need to hide.
A person who will still be standing strong,
Eventhough everything has gone wrong.

I need someone who is willing to give me more,
Someone I can call my Knight In Shining Armor

he is my knight of shining armour

(^_^)

p/s: mata ku tidak sesepet seperti sebelumnya..amat bersyukur dengan itu

kerana itu aku kelihatan riang didalam gambar diatas

errr...first date untuk tahun 2009..

perlukah berterima kasih dengan long term relationship?

humphhh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this article c3w24v1e02 replica bags buy online replica bags aaa y9n21q3a04 he said h9l39l8o40 louis vuitton replica replica bags philippines greenhills y8z83w8h47 replica goyard bags visit here s2u01i7q56 replica bags joy